- Target Areas
- Tools and Resources
- Beyond the PDF 2
- Program for Beyond the PDF2
- 1K Challenge Proposals
- Attendee List
- Beyond the PDF 2 Abstracts
- Beyond the PDF2: Outcomes
- Conference Collaboration
- Live Stream
- Program schedule
- Student Travel Support
Beyond the PDF Travel Support
Travel support for students and post-docs***
***We are no longer accepting applications for student travel support. Those selected will be notified by email. Thank you for your interest.
Our goal is to encourage students and young scholars to become part of the FORCE11 community. Preference will be give to students based on submissions to the conference and on the basis of need. Travel support for students has been provided through a generous grant from Elsevier. Post-doctoral fellows may also apply.
To be considered for travel support please submit the following information:
- A half page describing your experience in relation to next generation scholarly communication and how you see yourself helping to advance scholarly communication in the future
- A half page describing what you aim to bring to the conference and information about any submissions.
- An estimate in euros of the total expenses needed
- The minimum amount of funding you need in order to attend.
Please submit your application using this form. The deadline for submissions has been extended to February 15th, although first awards will be given starting February 1st. So apply early! Responses will be kept private.