Scholarly communications is so complicated - it’s easy to feel out of your depth.
That all-day long feeling that you’re just treading water to keep afloat. And that somewhere out there, something nasty is about to bite or sting.
So why not improve your scholarly stroke? Or better still, learn some new strokes? Bring your goggles and towels to FSCI19 where you can learn about:
- Research Reproducibility in Theory and Practice
- FAIR Data in the Scholarly Communications Life Cycle
- How To Introduce and Implement Policy in Your Institution and Still Have Friends Afterwards
- Educating the Next Generation of Open Scholars: Approaches, Tools, and Tactics
- How to Plan and Master Open Access Advocacy Sessions
And much, much more. The full course list is here.
Find out here how to take a deep dive into the Scholarly Communications sea at FSCI2019
You can practice your strokes for real as well in the glorious pools and beaches of LA. We look forward to taking a dip with you this August.
The FSCI 2019 Organizers