Cookies are small text files whzich are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit force11.org, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. This includes third parties that we have hired to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics or ad targeting.
- Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are essential to enabling your use or our website and its features. Without these cookies, services we would provide (such as permitting log-in into the service) cannot be provided.
- Example Cookie Names: __cfduid, JSESSIONID, CookieConsent
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies improve your experience by enabling personalization (like remembering language and region) as well as enabling certain features like tracking progress on our videos and chat support.
- Example Cookie Names: __jid, has_js, language
- Analytics/Performance Cookies
- These cookies help us learn how well our website and services are performing. We use these cookies to understand, improve, and research our services available via our website.
- Example Cookie Names: __utma, _ga, jserrors
Managing and Deleting Cookies
Cookies can be monitored and deleted from your browser. Since browsers create and store cookies, they are also the most direct way to access, manage, and delete cookies.
Please keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, certain portions of our website may not work properly since certain necessary cookies and functionality cookies will be disabled.