Housing Check Out Instructions
Check out time - FSCI guests may check out after our scheduled lunch and at that time return meal cards at the ERC housing desk.
The ERC housing desk is open from 7am until 9pm. The Village housing desk is open 9pm to 2am.
ERC phone number: 858-534-4165
PLEASE NOTE: For those leaving between 9:00pm and 7:00am UCSD has a coordinator 24/7 on call. Please call him 15 minutes prior your check out. Phone number: 858-215-4220
Meal Cards - Your meal cards are valid till your last day on campus through breakfast and lunch.
Baggage Storage - You can ask the ERC housing desk to keep your luggage storaged, or you can come by our FSCI registration desk and we can store your luggage till 5:00pm Friday.
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FEES (Early rates end July 8, 2017)
Student Rate - $600 ($850 after July 8)
Regular Rate - $950 ($1,200 after July 8)
On-site registration will be available beginning Sunday, July 30, 2017. Location forthcoming.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- *All Meals included: (1) opening reception, (5) breakfasts, (10) coffee breaks, (5) lunches and (4) dinners. Please note for those staying in on-campus housing you will also be given dinner vouchers for your arrival night.
- Attendance to courses held Monday, July 31 - Friday, August 4
- All Course Materials
- Please note: Housing fees are not included in the registration fees. Please see below for housing options. You will be able to register for campus housing through the FSCI registration system.
Room Check in 2:00pm Check out 11:00am
$56.00 per night per person Special FSCI RATES good for arrivals on Sunday, July 30 through departure on Friday, August 4
$95.00 per night arrival prior to July 30 or departure after August 4
We have reserved private rooms within shared apartments for the institute attendees. We encourage all attendees to utlilize the on-campus housing reserved for the Institute.
Apartments house up to four people in each and include the following. Apartments will be assigned by Gender. You may request roommates on your registration form. Family housing is also available. Please contact Lusia at email@example.com for assistance.
- 4-bedroom apartment
- 3-bedroom apartment
- (1) bathroom
- (1) kitchen includes refrigerator, stove and oven only (does not include any kitchen pots, pans, glasses, dishes or utensils).
- Internet is provided through the campus internet
- Gold HouseKeeping: Beds are made upon arrival with (1) set of bed linens, (1) blanket, (1) pillow. (1) set of towels that can be refreshed upon request during stay, clothing hangers, portable fans and toiletries (Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, hand/bar soap). Service includes twice weekly cleaning of commons area and trash removal.
- Please note: the apartments do not include televisions or air conditioning
Additional off-site housing information is posted on the Conference Visitors Information Page here. The closest hotel to the institute is the Estancia Hotel.