(after June 21 - 11:45 GMT-14)
|UCLA Dorm Housing||$156 per night includes meals||$156 per night includes meals|
Online registration will close on July 12, 2019. After this date, registrations accepted on-site only.
- Tuition includes 5 days of classes: (1) 4-day class (approximately 13 hours) and (2) 2-day 6-hour classes plus plenary sessions and social activities
- Tuition includes all course materials.
- Tuition includes coffee breaks each day.
- Housing fees are not included in the tuition fees. Please see below for housing options. You will be able to register for campus housing through the FSCI registration system.
- Meals are not included in the tuition fees. Meals are provided as part of the campus housing package for those who choose to stay in the designated on-campus housing.
$156.00 per night single includes daily meals in the cafeteria for one person - A single is for one person only. The room has 2 beds (or in some cases 3 beds) and a private bath. If you plan to share a room with someone, please select a double room.
$200.00 per night double includes daily meals in the cafeteria for two people - A double room is for two people. If you do not want to share a room, please select a single room.
Rooms are available starting Sunday, August 4 through Saturday, August 10.
Handicap accessible rooms are available upon request by contacting 'email@example.com'
If you require rooms before or after these dates, please contact us by emailing Lusia at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. If rooms are available on campus for dates prior to and following the FSCI dates they “MAY” be in a different building and will require the guest to move to the FSCI room building during the Institute dates.
FSCI participants are housed in the DeNeve Residential Plaza on campus in building A (Acacia) and B (Birch), in single-occupancy or double-occupancy rooms with private baths and air conditioning. While the guest rooms are private, secure, and in newer residential buildings, they are nevertheless in student housing (aka dorms) and so, are not of a full hotel standard. Linens (sheets, blanket, pillow, pillowcase, towels, and washcloth), basic toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, and toilet paper), and daily housekeeping service are provided. Self-service laundry (operated by cards purchased from the front desk) is available in every building. Wireless internet access is also provided. If you have not already done so, we strongly recommend getting yourselves set up to use Eduroam, as it is the most secure and reliable. There are no televisions or radios in the rooms, and hair dryers and irons are not supplied.
There are no bedside lamps. (Each room has an overhead ceiling light) and the landline phones provided in the rooms can make calls only to UCLA campus extensions (but most mobile phone carriers have excellent coverage all over campus). All rooms include extra-long twin beds (again, aka dorms). Please note that UCLA is a completely tobacco-free campus.
- Air Conditioning
- Private bathrooms
- Linens (sheets, blanket, pillow, pillowcase)
- Towel and washcloth
- Basic toiletries (shampoo, hair conditioner, lotion, soap)
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet
- Campus phone
- Lighting - overhead only (no bedside lamps available)
Please note there are NO bedside lamps, televisions, radios, hairdryers or irons available in the dorms.
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out time: 11:00am