FSCI2020 Online is now underway!
Courses are closed - but you can still register for the Plenary and Community Package, and join us for stimulating plenaries, and mingle with the globally diverse FSCI Community. Register today!
Package 3: Plenary and Community sessions only – US$10 (Available through August 13)
Last year, FSCI attendees shared what they found to be the appeal and value of their experience and how it uniquely distinguishes itself from other similar events.
- “Interdisciplinary with a strong and inclusive community”
- “I appreciated the diversity of participants, both in terms of academic background and demographics.”
- “The atmosphere is challenging but welcoming, and the international attendees help provide a broader view of the challenges and approaches to scholarly communication.”
- “The focus on scholarly communication in all of its aspects - research, teaching, technology, publishing, policy, activism and theory.”
- “I was blown away by the brilliant minds of both instructors and attendees alike.
- “I had a fantastic experience at FSCI2019. It was very immersive and I came away with a much richer understanding of scholarly communication.”
Please share this with your community of practice, and help us draw your colleagues to FSCI. Any questions? Email us: email@example.com.