Help promote the FORCE2016 Conference. Send announcements, tweet about it, post the conference dates on a calendar. Thank you for your help.
Twitter Announcement Ideas
- Save the date for the FORCE2016 conference, April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon. #Force2016 www.force2016.org
- Be part of the data/scholarly communications conversation at FORCE2016, April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon. #Force2016 www.force2016.org
- Got data? Got researchers? Got grants? Got interest in scholarly comm? Get yourself to FORCE2016, April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon #Force2016
- Cassidy Sugimoto @csugimoto and John Brownstein @johnbrownstein confirmed Keynote Speaker at #FORCE2016 conference. www.force2016.org
- #FORCE2016 call for Pre-Conference Meeting Proposals is now open. http://bit.ly/1j3Xya3 @force11rescomm www.force2016.org
- #FORCE2016 $1.5k Challenge: How can you make a difference to research communication? http://tinyurl.com/hw37abt
Save the date for the FORCE2016 conference, April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon. Preconference workshops will be held on Sunday, April 17 and the main conference will be held from April 18-19 at the Armory. #Force2016 www.force2016.org
The FORCE2016 Research Communication and e-Scholarship Conference www.force2016.org will be held April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon.
Conference Information Flyer (for sponsors)
- What is FORCE2016? A conference to be held from April 17-19, 2016 in Portland, Oregon. www.force2016.org
- Who is it for? Scholars, researchers, librarians, data managers, grant administrators, funders, publishers, editors, societies and anyone else interested in scholarly communications
- What’s it about? The FORCE 11 group (the Future Of Research Communications and E-scholarship) aims to improve knowledge creation and sharing by encouraging better use of new technologies. The 2016 conference theme, “Building Bridges, Connecting Knowledge”, will address topics such as visualization of science and scholarship, transparency in research workflows, and the importance of effective communication both within and beyond academia.
- Why should I attend? Join us in Portland if you are passionate about the potential for transforming research processes and communications. We guarantee dynamic thinking and discussion, whether on the podium or over coffee. You’ll leave us with new ideas and new connections.
- Where do I sign? Join the FORCE 11 community www.force11.org to be alerted when we open our call for papers / posters, offer opportunities to sponsor, finalize the program, and open registration.