Video recordings of presentations from the conference on The Value of Unique Scholarly Identifiers to Academics, Institutions and Countries, held on February 14, 2012 at The Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania, courtesy of River Valley TV: http://river-valley.tv/.
- Creating a Scholarly Universe: The Importance of Asserting a Researcher’s Identity
- Contributor Identification Is a Core Challenge in Data Publication
- Open Access to Scholarly Metadata: Author Claiming and Institutional Identification
- ISNI – International Standard Name Identifier for Creators and Organisations
- ORCID: Unique Identifiers for Authors and Contributors
River Valley TV also has several other conferences recordings available on Publishing, including the 2011 Beyond the PDF conference! http://river-valley.tv/category/conferences/publishing/