Dominique BabiniFORCE11 Member since September 19, 2015
- Organization/Institution: CLACSO-Latin American Council of Social Sciences
- CV: View [profile2:user:profile-member:field_first_name] [profile2:user:profile-member:field_last_name]'s C.V.
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5752-7060
- Twitter: @dominiquebabini
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dominiquebabini
- Skype: dominique.babini
Dominique Babini (Argentina) is coordinator of open access scholarly communications projects, research and advocacy at CLACSO, a network of 432 research institutions in 26 countries, mainly in Latin America. Open access scholarly communications researcher at the University of Buenos Aires. Latin America contributor at UNESCO´s Global Open Access Portal, and member of the Experts Committee of the Argentine National System of Digital Repositories; Doctorate in political science and postgraduate in information science. email@example.com