Erika FabrisFORCE11 Member since August 28, 2019
- Organization/Institution: University of Padua
- CV: View [profile2:user:profile-member:field_first_name] [profile2:user:profile-member:field_last_name]'s C.V.
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1991-3267
- Twitter: @ErikaKFabris
- Website: http://www.dei.unipd.it/~fabriser/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erika-fabris-711195188/
Erika Fabris is a Ph.D. student at the Department of Information Engineering of the University of Padua. She took the bechelor degree in computer science engineering then her master degree in computer science engineering with a thesis dealing with publication trends analysis on recent years in Information Retrieval (IR) community.
After a short period when she worked as a junior researcher at the Department of Information Engineering, she began her Ph.D. under the supervision of Gianmaria Silvello and joined the Information Management Systems research group. Her main research interests are information extraction, semantic web, knowledge representation and data citation.