Faez KhanFORCE11 Member since October 20, 2016
- Organization/Institution: Rhodes University
- CV: View [profile2:user:profile-member:field_first_name] [profile2:user:profile-member:field_last_name]'s C.V.
- ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9088-0723
- Website: https://scholar.google.com/citations
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khanfaezkhan
- Skype: khanfaezkhan
Dr. Faez Iqbal Khan received his PhD degree in Computational Chemistry in collaboration with department of Biotechnology and Food Technology from Durban University of Technology, South Africa in 2015. He got his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Biomedical Science and Bioinformatics. He was a postdoctoral researcher at Henan University of Technology and South China University of Technology, China from November 2015 to February 2017. Recently Dr. Khan joined Rhodes University South Africa as a postdoctoral researcher and lecturer, working in the field of Enzyme Technology, Molecular Biology, and Computational Biology.