Jennifer LyonFORCE11 Member since April 21, 2016
- Organization/Institution: Stony Brook University
- CV: View [profile2:user:profile-member:field_first_name] [profile2:user:profile-member:field_last_name]'s C.V.
- ORCID ID: 0000-0001-9740-1270
- Twitter: @jennyann67
- Website: http://guides.library.stonybrook.edu/lyon
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonja
- Skype: jennyann.67
Jennifer A. Lyon is the Biomedical and Translational Research Librarian at Stony Brook University Libraries (Nov 2014- ). Jennifer has 16+ years of experience, previously working at the Univ. of Florida (2010-2014) and Vanderbilt Univ. Medical Center (2000-2010). Her responsibilities have included supporting basic science, clinical and translational researchers, course-integrated instruction, and rounding with clinical units. Jennifer holds an MS in Molecular Biology from the Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison (1993) as well as her MLIS from the Univ. of NC-Greensboro (1999). Her research interests include embedded librarianship, librarian professional development in clinical medicine and bioinformatics, systematic reviews, and health literacy.