Rozita DaraFORCE11 Member since January 3, 2019
- Organization/Institution: University of Guelph
- CV: View [profile2:user:profile-member:field_first_name] [profile2:user:profile-member:field_last_name]'s C.V.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RozitaDara
- Website: http://drozita.socs.uoguelph.ca/
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/rozita-a-dara-654b271
Dr. Dara is the Principal Investigator of Data Management and Data Governance research program at the University of Guelph. Her research focuses on Big Data analytics, data mining, and data governance with a particular focus on applications such as privacy enhancing technologies, social intelligence, and precision agriculture. Dr. Dara has successfully obtained funding from government and industry. Dr. Dara has mentored over 40 highly qualified personnel. Prior to joining the University of Guelph, Dr. Dara has worked in industry (BlackBerry) and government (Office of Information and Privacy Commissioners/Ontario). During this period, she led research projects in the area of Mobile Health, in collaboration with University Health Network and Hospital for Sick Children. Also, in collaboration with the Identity, Privacy and Security Institute, University of Toronto, she led projects on building autonomous artificial intelligence algorithms with the aim of managing and protecting data in the Internet of Things.